To enable you to study with us you will need the correct visa from the New Zealand Immigration Service (NZIS).

Student Visas

To enable you to study on a course you will need to apply for a Study Visa or Permit from NZIS. The following information is a brief outline of what NZIS will require from you. To enter New Zealand you need:

  • to have an offer of a place from a New Zealand education provider such as a school, polytechnic or university
  • evidence that you've arranged accommodation through the education provider or through another person
  • to be in good health and of good character. If your stay is longer than six months, in some cases you may need to complete a TB clearance. You may also need to complete a medical and police certificate depending on how long you intend to stay in New Zealand
  • a passport that's valid for at least three months past the date you are to leave New Zealand
  • proof that you plan to leave New Zealand once you've completed your study
  • proof that:
    • you've paid any course fees that you're required to pay,
    • you're exempt from paying fees
    • you have a scholarship or an award that covers your fee
  • proof that you have enough money to support yourself during your stay
  • to have the right visa for your visit.

The course is approved by the New Zealand Qualifications Authority under the provisions of the Education Act 1989, and the National Trade Academy Ltd is accredited to teach it.

For further information contact us at

Working Holiday Visas

If you are from one of the following countries the Working Holiday Scheme is applicable for our courses which are 12 weeks in duration or less. Follow the link to get more information from New Zealand Immigration Service.

For further information contact

Testimonials Gallery Arion Farm Education Park Arion Riding Centre Arion Horse Trekking Employers Information NTA Facebook Page