General English - Beginner to Upper-Intermediate
General English (Beginner to Upper-Intermediate)
We have many courses available for General English, all of these courses run for 12 weeks.
- General English (Beginners)
- General English (Elementary)
- General English (Pre-Intermediate)
- General English (Intermediate)
- General English (Upper Intermediate)
Students will have the opportunity to develop English language skills at each level they enrol in, with a focus on the systems of English (grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation) and on the four language skills (listening, speaking, reading and writing). Emphasis will be on listening and speaking skills at each level.
- Our English courses take place in our central city location, at: 76 Peterborough Street, Central City, Christchurch, New Zealand.
- If you are in need of accommodation when you are studying, we suggest that you use one of our recommended options.
Please note: The National Trade Academy is not responsible for and does not arrange your accommodation.
- Students may choose to reduce or increase their days of English study or practical training.
- Students may choose to extend the number of weeks on their course.
Our English courses are open to all international students who wish to develop their skills in English as a second language. On completion of their studies, students can enrol in the next level course, depending on their Visa.