What NTA offers
NTA has recently contracted its Recruitment services to Alpine Immigration & Recruitment NZ Ltd. This company is operated by Gerard Hansen our previous Recruitment Manager who has now set up his own business and operates the same service as below.
- Work closely with potential employers to ensure that their needs for staff are met.
- Work with you as an individual to place you into employment.
- Make every effort to try to match employers with our selection of graduates to ensure a good outcome, matching skills and knowledge and personalities.
- Place graduates where they can continue to gain valuable experience and training to further their careers.
- Work with you to fill your vacancies and if a graduate leaves within the first 3 months we will aim to replace that graduate.
- Carry out at least one farm visit with both employers and our graduates to ensure an ongoing positive employment outcome.
- NTA works alongside our Immigration advisers to assist with obtaining any necessary work visa for our International students, where required.
- All students have a C.V. for perusal and interviews are organised on farm.
- All students will have a qualification from their own country or will have completed an Agriculture or land based course at NTA.
- All international students are orientated to NZ working conditions, culture and health & safety.
- All international students are assisted to open a bank account and have an IRD Number.
Please check out Alpine Immigration & Recruitment Services here at Alpine Immigration & Recruitment